Conference Venue: De Doelen, Rotterdam
The history of De Doelen dates back tot he seventeenth century, when a orchestra of local musicians gave public concerts is what then called ‘De Doele’. A new auditorium was opened in 1934, but was destroyed in the German bombing of Rotterdam in May 1940. The curecnt Doelen building was not opened until 26 years later, in 1966. In 2000, new conference facilities were built on top on top of the roof and the old inner courtyard. The building is a listed monument and is considered a major symbol of the Dutch reconstruction, giving it enormous cultural and historical value.
3012 CC Rotterdam