THE ROTTERDAM SKYLINE,
ROYAL NETHERLANDS SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS | INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR SOIL MECHANICS AND GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING |
NETHERLANDS FOUNDATION CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION
Just a few months to go and it is finally time! Then we can welcome you at the 11th International Conference on Stress Wave Theory and Design and Testing Methods for Deep Foundations. The organising committee is very busy with the preparations of the conference. We are happy to have received more than 90 papers already and this number will certainly go up to well over 100. These papers, dealing with a wide range of interesting topics, are in the process of being reviewed.
In the upcoming week, the registration will officially be open! So check this website and LinkedIn page and register.
The conference will cover the application of static and dynamic test methods to deep foundations, including both driven piles and cast-in-place, both onshore and offshore. The practical part of the Conference, the Demonstration, Testing & Prediction Event, is scheduled for the last day, September 23rd, on the Maasvlakte in Rotterdam. During this day piles with onshore and offshore dimensions will be installed in several different manners, pile testing will take place as part of a research project, and innovative installation and testing methods will be demonstrated. This day will be an event on its own to remember.
You or your company can support this event. The sponsor packages give the sponsors interesting opportunities to present themselves, demonstrate their capabilities and meet new potential clients. If you would like to support and be part of this international event, please do not hesitate to let us know. I am very pleased with the main sponsors so far: Allnamics, Cape Holland, IQIP en Van ‘t Hek.
And I want to thank them for their support of the 11th International Conference on Stress Wave Theory and Design and Testing Methods for Deep Foundations.
We will keep you posted and cannot wait to see you on 20-23 September in Rotterdam!
Chair of the Local Organizing Committee
- Stress Wave mechanics applied to pile engineering, like signal matching, driveability prediction, rapid load test prediction and other stress wave simulation applications.
- Load Testing (including high strain dynamic testing, rapid load testing, axial compression, tension, and bidirectional load testing, lateral testing) for piles installed insitu or driven by vibratory or impact driving or other methods.
- Quality assurance of driven and drilled deep foundations, low strain integrity testing, cross hole sonic logging, thermal profiling, etc.
- Soil-pile interaction during pile installation and during (dynamic, rapid or static) testing, the effect of installation methods, static resistance to driving vs long-term static soil resistance.
- Vibrations of ground and adjacent structures: theory, prediction and monitoring.
- Design codes and standards for testing of deep foundations.
- Case studies of installed deep foundations: design, execution and testing.
- Environmental vibrations and noise.
|Deadline final paper submissions||May 31, 2022|
|Publications of Proceedings||September 2022|
|Conference||September 20-23 2022|