At the last day of the Stress Wave Conference we will combine our Venue with the Funderingsdag 2022.
The Royal Netherlands Society of Engineers (KIVI) and the Netherlands Foundation Contractors Association (NVAF) will organize this biennial conference that takes place of the interface of practical knowlegde and Geotechnical research.
More information will follow soon.
The NVAF is a middle-sized federation of entrepreneurs, foundation contractors as well as owners of foundation equipment. Its 97 members are engaged in building all kinds of constructions using all current foundation techniques.
General issues for NVAF activities are:
1. Improvement of image and training
2. Standardisation, both European and national
3. National guidelines for the foundation industry
4. Development of standard specification chapters
5. General Conditions for specialised foundation work
6. The national Health & Safety Catalogue
7. Approval and certification of safe equipment
8. Noise reduction and work platforms stability
9. Participation in international organisations
10. Promotion & publicity.
Of all current activities and projects most attention and effort are devoted to training, safety and environment, and image improvement in general.
NVAF is a member of the European Federation of Foundation Contractors (EFFC) and the Deep Foundations Institute (DFI).